Have you been in search of the best drawing tablets all the time? Have you ever thought about purchasing the drawing tablets for your kids for bringing creative aspirations in their drawings? Well, we all know that the world of the drawings has brought about with so many of the advancements in the technology has been improving out with. In all such advancements, the term of drawing tablets is one of the worth mentioning to talk about.
As we do define the term of the drawing tablets, they are all known out to be the technology as for adding the digital versions in the artistic creations. It is best to be used as in favor of the serious animators and creators. There are two main types of drawing tablets as in which one of the models would allow you to see your work right on the tablet. They are somehow expensive. The other model will let you translates your creation to a computer screen in a program just like the Illustrator or Sai. As you do make your mind in buying the drawing tablets, to make your task rather easy much, here we are giving out with the list of top 8 best drawing tablets to buy for creating digital art in 2018. Let’s have a look!
- #1. Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet:
- #2. Apple iPad Pro:
- #3. ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 9.7″ – 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, 5MP Front / 8MP Rear Camera, Android 6.0, Tablet:
- #4. Wacom DTH1320K0 Cintiq Pro 13″ Creative Pen Display:
- #5. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7-Inch, 32GB Tablet:
- #6. Wacom DTHW1320H Mobile studio Pro 13 Windows 10, Intel Core i7, 512GB SSD:
- #7. Wacom Intuos Art Small Pen and Touch:
- #8. Huion New 1060 PLUS 10 x 6.25 Inches Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet:
#1. Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet:
On the 1st spot, we would be brought about with the name of Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition digital graphics drawing tablet! This drawing tablet will make your offer with the paper-to-digital ability that would let you capture editable versions of your pen-on-paper sketches completely.
It does add upon with the features of the new Intuos Pro tablet & Pro Pen 2 that is all combined with a detachable Paper Clip and a Fine tip (gel) Pen for sketching on paper. It gets easily connected to the tablet to your Mac or PC without paper. It has the display size of about 430 x 287 x 8 mm / 16.8 x 11.2 x 0.3.
• It does have the weight of about 1300g/ 2.86lb.
• It has the multi-touch feature with the access of the fine tip pen for the paper sketching.
#2. Apple iPad Pro:
This drawing tablet has been all settled with the feature of being retina display ones. It is being comprised of the ATX chip and the system software of iOS 9. It has slim sleek designing that has been set to be light in weight. It does offer with the Apple iOS 9, Dual-Core A9X Chip with Quad-Core Graphics.
It has the 12.9-inch retina display and is taken to be one of the strongest tools for the drawing. The tablet is lightweight and super thin, as it is weighing just over one pound (1.57 pounds) and measuring 0.3 inches in thickness. A powerful A10X fusion chip by means of the 64-bit architecture embedded M10 coprocessor delivers fast performance straight into it.
• It has been rather offering out with the feature of the 12MP camera with 4K HD video, 7MP FaceTime HD camera.
• It has almost 10 hours of battery life.
• Its RAM storage space is about 4GB RAM and its internal storage space is about 64GB.
#3. ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 9.7″ – 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, 5MP Front / 8MP Rear Camera, Android 6.0, Tablet:
On the third spot, we would be bringing out with the name of ASUS ZenPad! This drawing tablet has been all rather set best with the access cover of the 9.7″ 2K IPS display that offers the amazing ASUS TruVivid technology for the better visual experience. It does add upon with the feature of the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 cover glass for tougher and more damage resistant protection.
It does add upon with the timeline feature of the powerful finishing of the dual Core ARM Cortex 2.1 GHz combined with Quad Core ARM Cortex 1.7 GHz, 64 bit MediaTek processor. It will make your offer with the super fast access to the hexa-core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage and IMG GX6250 graphics.
• It has the dual camera feature all along with the access to the 1 x microSD Card slot.
• It does even support up to 128GB SDXC.
• It has been all comprising set with the fast accurate fingerprint sensor that is the perfect blend of strong security and incredible convenience.
#4. Wacom DTH1320K0 Cintiq Pro 13″ Creative Pen Display:
Wacom DTH1320K0 Cintiq Pro has been all settled with the remarkable clarity of the 13″ display and superior color quality. You can make it get connected to the Mac or PC with a single USB-C cable straight away into the USB-C port for both video and data.
It has been giving out with the range of the multi-touch gestures that are carried out with the involvement of the radial menus and one-touch shortcuts to speed your workflow. It has been rather arranged with the artistic control of the Wacom Pro Pen 2 on the etched-glass screen.
• It does give you out with the access of the 1920 x 1080 HD display that will make you show out your drawing right on the screen for ultimate creative control.
• It would render your whole artwork in just merely 16.7 million colors.
• It has the display screen capacity of 13.3 inches with the pressure of about 8192 levels.
More: The Best UPS of 2018 Reviews – for Your Computer.
#5. Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7-Inch, 32GB Tablet:
This drawing tablet model has been giving out with the feature of the Samsung S Pen Stylus. It is all featuring out with the effect of the high sort of the Dynamic Range on a Super AMOLED display. It has been offering the powerful services of the quad speakers.
This drawing table will help you to get easily switch from touch to type with a feather-light keyboard. It would make your offer with the true-to-life pressure and sensitivity as well. It has been put into the involvement of the vivid Super AMOLED display for the purpose of the deep contrast and extraordinary colors. It also comes with powerful Quad speakers tuned by AKG and a feather light keyboard.
• You can make it get attached to the laptop for word processing.
• It has a powerful 12-hour battery and also with the speedy Snapdragon quad-core processor.
• Its display is about 9.7 inches and it is offering the resolution of about 2048×1536 pixels.
#6. Wacom DTHW1320H Mobile studio Pro 13 Windows 10, Intel Core i7, 512GB SSD:
This is one of the advanced levels of the drawing tablet devices that do offer the 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity and virtually lag-free tracking. It would even make you grab with the options of the professional and so as the computing power and Graphics options to run the most demanding 2D and 3D creative and card applications.
It would even let you come up with the 3D scanning all through the Built-in Intel real Sense Camera and scanning software. It adjusts the high-resolution display of about 2560 x 1440. It has the capacity of the 3 comfortable drawing angles and folds flat for the purpose of the easy transport and storage.
• It has the LCD display whose native resolution.
• Its operating system requirements are about Apple MacOS X 10.10 or later, Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later.
#7. Wacom Intuos Art Small Pen and Touch:
It is small in size and you would be able to get it in blue color only. It does have the feature where it will allow you to paint as well as design, and create directly on your computer. It is battery free and has been set with the pressure sensitive pen too. It can get connected to the MAC as well as PC and USB cable too.
It would be helping you at the best as in order to instantly convert your sketches on real paper into a digital format. You can make it work all through by placing a sheet of paper on the tablet via the bundled clip and drawing. You can also use the device in digital-only mode. It has been put together with the 4 with application specific settings and is also multi-touching in feature aspects. It has the warranty of about one year in USA, Canada, and Latin America.
• It has the reading speed of 133pps.
• It is also wireless supported.
• It has the 3 pack of the replacement pen nibs.
#8. Huion New 1060 PLUS 10 x 6.25 Inches Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet:
Huion New 1060 PLUS 10 x 6.25 Inches Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet is last on our list! This drawing tablet has been all put into the upgraded version of the 8192 levels pen pressure, 5080LPI, 233PPS the highest parameters that are offering out the better performance in drawing lines. It does even offer out with the new full area surface with the narrow edge form of the designs. It has the Built-in 8G SD CARD.
It does work best with the Win 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS 10.11. It can compatible work with the PS, SAI, CorelPainter, Illustrator, SketchBook Pro, Manga Studio and so many others. It does have the widescreen HD display that is all offered by the Huion KAMAS.
• It has been offering out with the 8192 separate levels of the pen pressure that would make it add up easy drawing.
• It would also be adding on with the PE330 stylus that is rechargeable with two separate assignable gesture buttons.
Conclusion: This is all we have brought about with the list of the top 8 drawing tablets 2018 for you which you should be buying right now. To add your animations and creative drawings with the aspiration and amazing appearances, choose the best drawing tablet right now!
More: The Best Vinyl Cutting Machines | 2018 Reviews.